Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My favorite things...

about being Emmett's mom

1. I love the smell of his breath when he is sleeping really close to me being a mouth breather. If anyone else in the world did that I would be disgusted and revolt against them. But his mouth, at least for a little longer, smells sweet. Its also my most favorite thing because of the shape of his mouth. It is literally a perfect little mouth with a huge lip on bottom.


2. His growl. He rarely makes pretty baby sounds, instead he makes sounds from the exorcist. He does a low growl and then opens his mouth and it sounds like what the ghosts sounded at the end of Ghost...you know the part where the guy who killed Jonny (Patrick Swayze) gets hit by the car and dies and then ghosts start coming out from the floor and pull him down to hell. That is what my sweet little baby sounds like...crazy


3. Then there is a love/hate. Emmett has offically become obsessed with me. I have been waiting for the day that he decides I am the one and only love of his life. Well the day has come. I love that he wants me to hold him, cuddle him, kiss him, and bounce him. But all day he wants me to hold him, cuddle him, kiss him, and bounce him. I am soaking it up because I know that I will miss it very much with the school year begins.


4. The man boobs...here is a picture. Enough said.

5. I love that Emmett loves my dad's bald head...its really cute

6. I love that he loves music. He is already a rock star, but maybe he will grow up to be a real one

7. I love that he loves to cuddle up on his Joma

It is just amazing to see how great he is doing, except for the sleep thing. The sleep thing is slowly killing me but it will get better...right???

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, pictures 5 and 6 are so stink'n cute. :)

    ReplyDelete